Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
SHAPE Bikini Body Tour Miami
Saturday, June 4, 2011 from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM (EDT)
Miami Beach, FL
SHAPE BIKINI BODY TOUR HITS THE SOUTH BEACH SAND IN STYLE
– Just in time for beach season, SHAPE, the #1 women’s active lifestyle magazine, is excited to announce its third annual “Bikini Body Tour.” SHAPE will once again hit the sexiest beaches with exhilarating fitness classes, summer fashion shows, interactive beauty cabanas, product-packed gift bags and so much more! South Beachers will get their taste of SHAPE’s Bikini Body Tour in Miami on Saturday, June 4. Get ready to hit the sand in style!
“The Bikini Body Tour” is dedicated to helping women get bikini-ready with fun-filled fitness classes led by Equinox® Group Fitness Instructors! The variety of heart-pumping routines range from cardio and revitalizing yoga classes to full body conditioning and calorie burning dance instruction. Highlights include:
- Start your day off right with beachside Vinyasa Flow Yoga, to rejuvenate you for a day of fun in the sun.
- Don’t miss Booty and the Beach, designed to get those legs, thighs and buns in shape for summer!
- Dance your way slim with Zumba, a fusion of Latin, international and pop music and dance themes.
After you get your workout on, head over to SHAPE’s runway and check out the hottest looks for summer in an exclusive all-day fashion show hosted by SHAPE’s Executive Style Director, Jacqui Stafford. Plus, try your luck at games and visit SHAPE’s beach cabanas for the latest trends and products in beauty, fitness and more!
Some of the exciting activities that will be going on during the tour from the fabulous sponsors include:
- A “Make Your Own Havaianas®” booth where tour-goers can customize their own color combinations of flip flops and can also have their photo taken for an onsite contest, with the top 3 being featured on SHAPE.com.
- Discover useful health tips to match your own active lifestyle at the Wrigley’s EXTRA® tent and stand a chance to win personalized fitness packages.
- A custom swimsuit fashion show from Special K®, featuring red-clad suits that work for different body types along with samples of their tasty treats.
- A bar lounge from Michelob Ultra® for some refreshments and relaxation after working up a sweat.
Go to http://www.BikiniBodyTour.com to pre-register for classes. Each class is only $10 and everyone that pre-registers will receive a deluxe swag bag! Can’t make the June 4th tour stop? The first stop on the Bikini Body Tour will kick off in Santa Monica Beach on May 21st!
SHAPE is proud to announce that a portion of the proceeds from the Bikini Body Tour will benefit The Skin Cancer Foundation.
For more bikini body fun, check out Equinox® Fitness Clubs during the month of May. Equinox® will host SHAPE Bikini Body classes at their clubs nationwide. Go to http://www.BikiniBodyTour.com for complete details and to find an Equinox® location near you.
Bikini Body Tour Partners:
Special K®, Havaianas®, Playtex®, Wrigley’s Extra®, SENSA®, Michelob Ultra®, Equinox® and Philips®
SHAPE, the global leader in the active lifestyle category, provides today's woman with inspiring, straight-talking editorial to enrich her mind and body. SHAPE is published by Weider Publications, Inc., the most influential publisher of the world's leading health, fitness and active lifestyle magazine brands. Log on to http://www.SHAPE.com for the latest in fitness, beauty and fashion.
Equinox Fitness Clubs operates 51 upscale, full-service facilities in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Florida, Dallas, D.C, Boston and San Francisco. The company offers an integrated selection of Equinox-branded programs, services and products, including strength and cardio training, group fitness classes, personal training, spa services and products, apparel and food/juice bars. Since its inception in 1991, Equinox has developed a lifestyle brand that represents service, value, quality, expertise, innovation, attention to detail, market leadership and results.
About The Skin Cancer Foundation:
The Skin Cancer Foundation is the only global organization solely devoted to the prevention, early detection and treatment of skin cancer. The mission of the Foundation is to decrease the incidence of skin cancer through public and professional education and research. For more information, visit www.SkinCancer.org.
When & Where
SHAPE, the global leader in the active lifestyle category, provides today's woman with inspiring, straight-talking editorial to enrich her mind and body. SHAPE is published by Weider Publications, Inc., the most influential publisher of the world's leading health, fitness and active lifestyle magazine brands. Log on to http://www.shape.com/ for the latest in fitness, beauty and fashion.